Cricket Tour to South Africa
Experience what Cape Town has to offer with a tour to include competitive cricket fixtures as well as excursions to Robben Island, Table Mountain and Cape Peninsula. We can organise an excursion to watch a first-class cricket match (subject to availability).
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • International flights from the UK to Cape Town
- • 8 nights B&B accommodation
- • 4 Cricket fixtures per team, with lunch and umpires included
- • 1 training session
- • Two guided game-drives at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • Use of a coach with a driver throughout the duration of the tour
- • All airport and match transfers
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."