Netball & Hockey Tour to Sri Lanka
The fixtures can be arranged so that players can play both netball and hockey during the tour. With three incredible locations to visit in Sri Lanka, this really is a tour like no other! Additional fixtures can be added, as well as excursions and if there is anywhere else you'd like to visit on your tour - let us know!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ half board accommodation
- • 6 netball fixtures per team (based on 2 squads)
- • 3 hockey fixtures per team (based on 2 squads)
- • 1 hockey training session
- • Water and post-match refreshments for all fixtures
- • Excursions to Kandy Temple, National Park Jeep Safari and Turtle Hatchery
- • Kandy, Colombo and Galle City Tour
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives during tour
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"